Call for Financial Manager!
A results oriented leader with high level of accuracy & thoroughness and huge experience in budgeting and financial analysis
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration – Major Finance/Accounting
5-7 years of relevant experience
– Develop the department processes and procedures in coordination with the top management and ensures that they are followed across the organization and that they enable maximum efficiency and meet overall organization and departmental needs.
– Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the organization.
– Oversee the department employees, including accountants.
– Evaluates and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues for strategic analysis and planning.
– Undertake research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance and ensure compliance with relevant policies and regulations for integrity and storage of financial data.
– Track the organization’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
– Research and analyze financial reports and market trends to provide insightful information and expectations to top management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
– Prepares financial management reports as required carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
Apply now and by filling the following form: